This project is designed to showcase our poetry using the internet.
· Create an original web page that illustrates who you are as a writer
· Include 3 links, each of which will lead to poems you’ve written in Creative Writing
· Create pages that has a background and colors that exemplify the poem’s tone
· Build a site that is user friendly
· The author is given.
· The author's organization or institution is given.
· The author can be contacted.
· There aren’t any spelling or grammar mistakes.
· The date that the webpage was last updated is given.
· The information is complete and school appropriate
· The poem follows the rubric given in creative writing class
Design & Technology
· The pictures are relevant and clear.
· The pages are easy to move around.
· The colors are appealing.
· All of the the links work.
Materials and Tools:
To create your website, you can use any of the following programs
· MS Word (easiest)
· MS Publisher (medium)
· Macromedia Dreamweaver (hardest)
· Do you know of another software product that we can use? (No online programs)
All of these programs can be used to create a webpage. Part of the assignment is to learn how to use the software to create a webpage. I am also available to help you!
· Images that are copyrighted may not be used (check website for information).
· You are encouraged to create all of your own images by uploading photos.
· Clip art is free, and acceptable.
Your webpage and all of the files that go with it must be saved to my Y:// by Monday, 3/2 at 4:30.